Free Lifestyle Content for Newspapers - Media Program Network
How Small Business Use Social Media
- Facebook has 30 million small businesses users but has reduced their exposure (Ad AGe, June 3, 2014)
- "Facebook is trying to actively court small ad mid-sized businesses… after recent newsfeed changes have diminished the reach of organic posts."
- The days of getting free reach on Facebook may be numbered. (ad Age, March 6, 2014
- "…the average reach of organic posts had declined from 12% in October to 6% in February."
- "Facebook has taken the position that fans should mainly be looked at as a way to make paid advertising more effective, as opposed to a free distribution channel."